Thursday, September 7, 2017

FROM THE SUBLIME TO THE RIDICULOUS, PART двадцать семь

(Russian because of the Russian probe)

SUBLIME OR RIDICULOUS, I DON’T KNOW
Aaron Rodgers gave a very well received interview to Mina Kimes of ESPN entitled “The Search For Aaron Rodgers”.

Well, I would say from July to February he can be found in Green Bay, Wisconsin except for the bye week. I can also say where he won’t be found until he retires or is pushed out of town by Ted Thompson wherever the Super Bowl is being held. But I guess that’s not what Mrs. Kimes meant by that headline.
Definitely Not Ridiculous

MAYBE RIDICULOUS OR SOMETHING WORSE OR NOT
Mrs. Kimes did something out of the ordinary when she interviewed Rodgers in person. The interview took place in her living room after they met first at a hipster café in LA when he texted her to ask she wanted him to bring her a hipster coffee. She jumped at the chance to meet him there, but her master plan didn’t work because they still ended up in her living room. Mr. Hipster has moves and any lady should beware be her married or not. We can only wonder what happened….or not.





SUBLIME OR RIDICULOUS, I STILL DON’T KNOW
Mr. Rodgers has an opinion on everything. He’s beginning to sound like Richard Sherman. Here are two of his momentous observations.

Talking about Colin Kaepernick and his protest, "I'm gonna stand because that's the way I feel about the flag -- but I'm also 100 percent supportive of my teammates or any fellow players who are choosing not to," he says.

"The Bible opens with a poem," he adds. "It's a beautiful piece of work, but it was never meant to be interpreted as I think some churches do." Take that organized religion, Mr. Hipster has laid down the law.
Mrs. Kimes got the number right, but the wrong team


















Finally Mr. Hipster ended with this
"Sports will always be a part of my life, but I don't have a desire to coach them or broadcast," he says.

VERY RIDICULOUS
I will make a prediction. Aaron Rodgers will become a studio analyst when he retires from the Vikings.

VERY VERY RIDICULOUS
Did you see Mr. Hipsters new hipster mustache? Nuff said.














VERY SUBLIME
Mr. Hipster also made a reference to being a groomsman at Randall Cobb’s wedding. My cousin was also at the wedding. She knows Cobb from working with him at the University of Kentucky (she works in the sports department).

MOST DEFINITELY EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS
My cousin didn’t give me an invite to go to the wedding with her. BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment